Tony Robbins Quotes
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.
- Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
- Successful people ask better questions, and as result, they get better answers.