Listen to Audio Version
- Hold Faithfulness and sincerity as first principles
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.
- The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.
- Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be a failure.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.