Dr. Apj Abdul Kalam Quotes
- For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
2. Total commitment is a crucial quality for those who want to reach the very top of their profession.
3. A dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.
4. Leaders can create a high productivity level by providing the appropriate organizational structure and job design, and by acknowledging and appreciating hard work.
5. The line between leadership and bullying is a thin one.
6. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
7. You have to say: I will become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed.
8. The reality of your own nature should determine your speed. If you become restless, speed up. If you become tense and high-strung, slow down.
9. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
10. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
11. Whenever human beings find themselves alone, as a natural reaction, they start looking for company.
12. Change is crucial. It brings new thought; new thought leads to innovative actions.
13. You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
14. A big shot is a little shot who keeps on shooting, so keep trying.
15. It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone.
16. To be a successful team leader, one has to stay back after the din and clutter of a working day to emerge better-equipped and ready to face a new day.
17. Knowledge cannot be taken away from anyone except by obsolescence.
18. When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds.
19. Ignited minds are the most powerful resource on earth.
20. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
21. We need to realize that we are as young as our faith and as old as our doubts. We are also as young as our self-confidence and as old as our fears. We are as young as our hopes and as old as our despairs. We will develop faith, self-confidence and hope.
22. What you imagine, is what will transpire. What you believe is what you will achieve.
23. Creative minds have the ability to imagine or invent something new by combining, changing or reapplying existing ideas.
24. And finally, that great quality of his—to look beyond failures.
25. Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
26. The problem should not be the master. Take charge and become the master of the problem.
27. Problems are a part of life. Suffering is the essence of success.
28. You have to Dream before your Dreams can come true.
29. We don’t just build on successes, we also build on failures.
30. All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.
31. Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
32. This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins”.
33. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
34. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
35. A nation with a strong base in science and technology is a nation with a strong backbone.
36. There are more reviews available than the views.
37. Suffering is the essence of success.
38. A leader can only be free to lead his team if he keeps abreast of all that is happening around him—in real time.
39. Behind the parents stands the school, and behind the teacher the home.
40. He who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself. Learning without wisdom is of no use.
41. You have to have a goal but you have to have strategies to achieve it as fast as possible.
42. Beautiful hands are those that do, Work in earnest and brave and true, Moment to Moment, All day through.
43. There are a number of women who have brought about immense change in society.
44. The important aspect of creativity is seeing the same thing as everybody else, but thinking of something different.
45. Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
46. What you are destined to become is not revealed now but it is predetermined.
47. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
48. Great scientific minds are shaped early by unforgettable experiences . . . and some miracle moments.
49. Most of the time, communication gets confused with conversation. In fact, the two are distinctly different.
50. A leader should give the credit of the success to the team members. But when failure comes, leaders should absorb the failures and protect the team members.
51. Mistakes” is easy to judge when other do it and difficult to realize when we do it.
52. If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”. So Let’s be positive.
53. One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library.
54. Dreams transform into thoughts, And thoughts result in action.
55. Sky is the Limit.
56. You cannot change your future, you can change your habits. And surely your habits will change your future.
57. Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.
58. Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution.
59. I had only one formula for my team to follow—goal-setting, positive thinking, visualizing and believing.
60. A corruption-free society is not merely a dream, it is entirely achievable.
61. Knowledge is a tangible asset, quite often the most important tool in your work.
62. Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
63. There is no greater power in heaven or on earth than the commitment to a dream.
64. We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
65. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
66. I am not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand-to-some one who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in face.
67. If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.
68. If I am authorized, I will remove the word impossible.
69. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
70. Death is not something to be afraid of, and I have never seen it that way. Yet, the sadness that it brings cannot be shrugged away.
71. Science is driven by compassion and empathy often to alleviate the pains of humanity.
72. The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource on the earth, above the earth and under the earth.
73. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who need help… Because beauty is required in heart not in face.
74. A second quality that I believe stands a leader in good stead is the ability to think creatively.
75. Courage is the ability to be able to cope with the disappointment of not getting what we desire, and yet, move on in life.
76. The best way to win was to not need to win. The best performances are accomplished when you are relaxed and free of doubt.
77. To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation.
78. If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “first Attempt In Learning.
79. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career
80. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
81. Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.
82. Confidence and Hard-work is the only medicine to kill a disease called failure!
83.Don’t fear for facing failure in the first attempt, because of even the successful Maths starts with ‘Zero’ only.
84.When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms. When creativity blossoms, thinking emanates. When thinking emanates, knowledge is fully lit. When knowledge is lit, economy flourishes.
85. In life, if you have the power to make someone smile, never refrain from taking the time to do so. Life will gloriously pay you back for the time you invest.
86. If you earn your bread well, there will always be people, around you to apply butter.
87. You should always remember that we don’t just build on successes, we also build.
88. Hard work and perseverance are beautiful angels who will support you.
89. You have to evolve yourself and shape your life. Ask yourself this question ‘What will I be remembered for’ and write it on a page.
90. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in.
91. I have always believed that cowards never make history, history is created by people with courage and wisdom. Courage is individual, wisdom comes with experience.
92. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies”.
93. Knowledge = Creativity + Righteousness + Courage Let’s take each of these parts one by one. Creativity Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
94. Political rhetoric alone does not build a nation unless it is backed by the power of sacrifice, toil, and virtue.
95. Above all things, reverence yourself.
96. Great scientists are persevering and never deterred by difficulties.
97. Coming into contact with a good book and possessing it, is indeed an everlasting enrichment.
98. Dream, Dream Dream. Dreams transform into thoughts. And thoughts result in action.
99. Praise publicly, but criticize privately.
100. Righteousness in the heart leads to order in the nation.
Read Also: 70+ Swami Vivekananda Quotes