Roy T. Bennett Quotes
1. Be brave to stand for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
2. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
3. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.
4. When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.
5. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.
6. Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.
7. Take responsibility for your own happiness, and never put it in other people’s hands.
8. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow and transform.
9. Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference in the world.
10. Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.
11. Don’t wait for things to happen. Make them happen.
12. The level of success you achieve will be in direct proportion to the depth of your commitment
13. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
14. Start each day with positive thoughts and a grateful heart
15. Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.
16. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
17. You have two choices, to conquer your fear or to let your fear conquer you.
18. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living
19. Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.
20. Change may not always bring growth, but there is no growth without change.
21. You were born to stand out, stop trying to fit in.
22. Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.
23. Count your blessings, not your problems.
24. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
25. Do not be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
26. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.