- They may have told you that you are useless but I am here to give you a better report about you: You are not a mistake. You have the potential to do what you were born to do. Yes, you are not a failure! Know that God values you and He is on your side.
2. Start by asking the question ‘Why’. This is because behind the question ‘Why’ there lies answers to your question.
3. “People will oppose your progress. They will remind you of your past failures, belittle you, etc. The only way to stand against such opposition and belittling is to know the reason for your existence.”
4. Your propensity to succeed in life is largely dependent on your understanding of the concept, your ability to discover your purpose, and your willingness to pursue and act on your purpose.
5. Your assignment is a precursor to someone else’s assignment. In the same breath, someone else’s assignment is a precursor to yours.
6. Your assignment must at least better the lives of people around you and the world at large.
7. You have to make peace with the fact that you have the right to be here, not because you have what it takes, but because your existence was authorized by the heavens.
8. Your persona, talents, desires, etc. are intricately connected to your life’s purpose. The synchronicity of your persona, talents, desires, passions, dreams, etc. is not a coincidence.
9. Negative words have a way of permeating our system and making themselves comfortable in our subconscious.
10. Pursuing money is tantamount to pursuing personal convenience. Pursuing personal convenience is an inconvenience to God’s greater purpose for mankind.
11. Discovering your God-given purpose does not necessarily put you in a place of omniscience.
12. While others allow failure to define them, others allow lack or abundance to define them. You cannot define yourself that way! You may have failed in the past but that is not the end of the world. You may be living in poverty but poverty is not your destiny. Please hear me out; do not attach value to your bad life experiences. Learn from them but do not lose focus. Your focus must be on your assignment; which is the ultimate reason for your existence.”
13. Negative words have a way of permeating our system and making themselves comfortable in our subconscious. Once they find a place in our subconscious, they become a stronghold.
14. Although these negative statements that we speak over people’s lives are ‘simple English’, they tend to be sticky and their damage is huge. Sometimes, these negative words or statements can have a lasting adverse effect on the life of an individual.
15. Running away from your purpose, not only disadvantages other people; it also compromises God’s greater purpose.
16. “To remain far-sighted, you need to surround yourself with far-sighted visionaries. You need to surround yourself with people who think like you. You need to surround yourself with people who speak the same language as you. You need to surround yourself with people who fight and refuse to give up on their destiny. You need to surround yourself with people whose testimonies give you reasons to press on.”
17. Life is too serious and precious for it to be left to chance. You have to make it your project to discover your purpose in life. You have to be intentional about it.
18. Subtle voices’ are those positive or negative words that are subtly spoken into our lives. These ‘subtle voices’, although subtle, are too powerful because they tend to shape our thoughts and inform our actions. That is why it is essential that we be selective of what we allow into our thoughts.
19. God’s master plan is made up of our individual assignments whose collective objective is to impact mankind positively.
20. Some things don’t just happen, they happen because somebody decided to make them happen.
21. Purpose is the ultimate reason for your existence.
22. Purpose discovery is a journey and not an event.
23. If you constantly allow negative statements into your life, you run the risk of adopting such negative statements as your convictions and principles. Generally, you will have a pessimistic outlook toward life.
24. It is so wrong to run away from your purpose – you may be running away with a solution that may solve the world’s problems or save mankind.
25. It is nobody’s responsibility but yours to discover your assignment and to execute that very assignment.
26. Wishful thinking will not take you to your destiny.
27. Money brings about personal convenience rather than personal satisfaction or fulfillment. It will entertain you but it will never give you true peace. Money will buy you the most expensive house but it will never give you a peaceful sleep.
Related – 45 Saint Augustine Of Hippo Quotes